Take advantage of the wide range of benefits that the CityTourCard Munich has to offer. Make the most out of your trip to Munich with free travel on the public transport, plus many discounts at selected partners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Vouchers need to be exchanged for the CityTourCard Munich at the meeting point at the airport or Munich Central Station
- Kids under 6 can go free on public transportation
- The following means of transportation can be used with the CityTourCard: S-Bahn, subway, bus, streetcar, and regional train
- Fare zones: M (city of Munich) and M-6 (MVV overall network, including the city of Munich and airport). Choose zone M for Munich City and M-6 for the entire MVV zone, including the airport
- Valid for singles or groups of up to 5 adults, with two children between 6 - 14 years old counting as one adult
- Tickets must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey
- Tickets are non-transferable