Discover the cosmopolitan and charming city of Munich on a 2-hour walking tour of its historic heart, and take a break in its beautiful English Garden. See all the major attractions of the Bavarian capital at an easy pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- Stroll through Munich's historic inner city
- Hear tales of royal scandals and city legends
- See the spectacular Marienplatz Square
- Discover Munich beer halls and when you should drink beer for breakfast!
- Walk through the massive English Garden and see surfers
- English speaking guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in English language only.