Visit the heart of Munich's beer and food culture, spend 3 hours sampling the best of traditional Bavarian food and beer, with an exclusive tour of the Oktoberfest Museum the best of local beer halls and the Hofbräuhaus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Sample many different types of the world's finest beer
- Join an exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Meet fellow travellers in a relaxed atmosphere
- Feast on traditional food at a reserved table in a traditional beer hall
- Fully guided tour by English-speaking local resident
- Personal advice and recommendations
- Transport to historic centre
- Entrance to and exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Beer sampling session
- Table reservation at traditional beer hall-restaurant
- Platter of traditional Bavarian food
- Hotel pick up
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Radius Tours office in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), located in the area just across from tracks 32-34.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring your appetite - do not eat before the tour! Vegetarian alternative possible (with prior notification).
- Please arrive at the meeting point approximately 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Please note that this tour is not appropriate for stag parties.