Full Day Tour to Germany's Highest Peak: Zugspitze
- Visit the summit of Zugspitze, Germany's highest peak
- Ride the new state-of-the art cablecar to the top
- Enjoy bobsledding or a walk on the glacial ice
This day tour brings you directly into the Alpine upland and its green valleys. Passing the picturesque houses of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, continue the bus journey up the mountain and reach the valley station of the Zugspitze, Germany's highest peak at 2,963 meters.
Riding the new cablecar, you will reach the top in just a few minutes. Breathe in the clear air and enjoy the truly staggering view of more than 400 peaks of the Bavarian, Austrian, Swiss and Italian Alps.
Dine at one of the peak's restaurants (vegetarian and Halal dishes are available) and have some fun bobsledding or take a walk on the perpetual glacial ice.
After descending back down the mountain by historic cogwheel train, your comfortable bus will bring you back to Munich.
- Transportation in air-conditioned coaches
- Live guide
- Cablecar journey and the cogwheel train journey
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)