Discover the historical and cultural wonders of Salzburg’s Old Town, from Mozart’s birthplace to the filming locations of ‘The Sound of Music’. Visit the fabulous Mirabell Gardens and more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your accommodation in Munich.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that being late for the train will affect the tour schedule. It may result in some attractions being excluded from the itinerary or the entire tour being canceled. We recommend that you arrive at Munich Central Station at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure. Details on your journey can be found on the ticket attached to the email.
- Tours inside the Salzburg Cathedral during scheduled events (including daily, Sunday and holiday masses) are limited, so church interior may be excluded from the itinerary on the day of your visit.
- The 8-hour option includes an approximately 1-hour transfer time between Munich Central Station and your Munich accommodation. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the location of the address provided when booking.