Visit the Dachau Memorial Site on a day trip from Munich and tour the camp with a Memorial-qualified guide. See the first permanent concentration camp built by Nazi Germany on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the Marienplatz, in front the department store Ludwig Beck (Marienplatz 11). Look for a white and blue umbrella and signs advertising the Dachau Tour. If you are running late or having difficulty finding the meeting point please call the local partner immediately using the emergency phone number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour is 6 hours, which includes a 4-hour visit inside the camp and 2 hours of travel time
- Children aged 13 or under are not permitted on this tour. Children aged 14 and over are welcome if accompanied by parents who understand the graphic nature of the tour content
- Although the guides have extensive experience guiding younger visitors, the Memorial Site guidelines indicate that some of the exhibits and themes are not suitable for those under the age of 14
- It is not permitted to eat food while on tours at Dachau, so be sure to either eat a big breakfast or bring something to eat on the train