Take advantage of the wide range of benefits that the CityTourCard Munich has to offer. Make the most out of your trip to Munich with free travel on the public transport, plus many discounts at selected partners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Receive your CityTourCard Munich at one of the following exchange points: Munich Airport DB Travel Center, central area, floor 3 Monday to Friday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Weekends/holidays: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM Munich Central Station Munich S-Bahn Customer Center, mezzanine floor, Arnulfstrasse exit Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Weekends/holidays: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Kids can go free on public transportation (until the age of 6 years)
- The following means of transport can be used with the CityTourCard: S-Bahn, subway, bus, streetcar, and regional train
- Fare zones: M (city of Munich) and M-6 (MVV overall network, including the city of Munich and airport)
- Valid for singles or groups of up to 5 adults, with two children between 6 - 14 years old counting as one adult
- Tickets must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey
- Tickets are non-transferable