Taj Mahal Day Tour with Same Day Flights from MumbaiProduct ID: 41580
From US$400 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up by chauffeur driven car from your hotel in Mumbai. Please provide your hotel details.
- Marvel at the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Tour the walled city of Agra Fort
- See the Mughal architecture of Agra's fineset palaces
- Admire the Pearl Mosque and Glass Palace
- Enjoy scenic views of India as you drive from Delhi to Agra
- Learn more about the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
- Start your tour from any major city in India
Perfect for those with limited time, the day includes all transfers from your hotel to Airport, economy flights to Delhi, and a 3-hour cab ride to Agra.
Pick-up from hotel/location and departure for local airport.
After boarding your flight departure for Delhi, travelling time 2 to 3 hours
Arrive in Delhi and pick-up from the airport by professional chauffeur. From here you will drive to Agra, home to the infamous Taj Mahal. Travelling time app 3 to 4 hours.
Arrive in Agra. Here your guide will meet you.
Upon arrival, explore one of the great wonders of the world, deemed a “Token of Love, Devotion and Romance,” and a glittering jewel of Muslim architecture in India. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved 3rd wife, Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal combines architectural styles from Persia, Turkey, and India.
See the red sandstone and white marble Agra Fort, a treasure house of Mughal architecture. Inside the fort, you will find remarkable palaces with embellished chambers, hospitable reception rooms, and marvelous mosques.
Admire the Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), located to the north of the Diwan-i-Am complex in Agra Fort. Be mesmerized by its extensive white marble façade and domes. One of the most notable buildings inside Agra Fort is the Jahangiri Mahal, combining Hindu and Central Asian architecture.
See the impressive Diwan-i-Khas and Diwan-i-Am (Hall of Public Audience), as well as the Macchi Bhawan (Fish Chamber), where it’s thought goldfish were reared for the emperor. The attractive Nagina Masjid mosque, Sheesh Mahal (Glass Palace), marble mosque of the Mina Masjid, and adjoining Musammam Burj apartments complete your visit.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport and departure to your requested location in India by flight including Mumbai.
Board your flight and Tour Ends for non Mumbai arrivals. Arrive in Mumbai and pick-up from airport and drop back at the hotel / location in Mumbai.
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations in Mumbai and Delhi only
- Return or multi-city economy class air tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off at Delhi airport
- Private transportation by air-conditioned cab or bus
- Fuel cost
- Driver allowance
- Parking fees and tolls
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Monument entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Flight insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations outside of Mumbai and Delhi
• Pick-up and drop-off is only available from hotels in Mumbai. Please make your own way to the airport if your accommodation is located elsewhere
• Wear winter clothes from the end of November through mid March (approximately)
• Travel time by air from Mumbai to Delhi is about 2 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Cochin, Trivendrum (Kerala) to Delhi is about 3 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Goa to Delhi is about 2.5 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Kolkota (Calcutta) to Delhi is about 2 hours each way
• Travel time by air from Chennai to Delhi is about 2 hours and 40 minutes each way
• Travel time by cab from Delhi to Agra is about 3 hours each way
• Sightseeing time in Agra is about 4-5 hours
• Please inform the tour supplier in advance if you would like to book a multi-city ticket or return ticket
Product ID: 41580