Mumbai: Private Full-Day City and Bollywood TourProduct ID: 29341
From $115 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour guide will pick you up at 08:30 sharp.
- Discover the Gateway of India and the surrounding area
- Visit the heritage buildings within the Regal Circle, including the Prince of Wales Museum
- Treat yourself to some shopping at the Colaba causeway market
- See Mani Bhavan, where Ghandi once lived
- Experience art of Bollywood studio film shooting
The full-day tour showcases all aspects of Mumbai, from the city’s narrow geographical layout, its coastline, the neighborhoods that make up the city, the old heritage district, the old commercial and residential districts, the up-and-coming areas, and the movie studios of Bollywood.
Your tour guide will take you to all the must-see places in Mumbai, including the Gateway of India, the Regal Circle, Bombay University, the Oval Maidan cricket ground, Dhobi Ghat, the Town Hall, Victoria Terminus, the Municipal Building, Colaba Market, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, and Mani Bhavan.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn about the history and culture of Mumbai, and to experience the phenomenon of Bollywood.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Bottle of drinking water
- Transportation in an air-conditioned private car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a fine restaurant
- Studio entrance fees
- Any expenses not specified
- Admission to the sights (you can buy a supplement separately or pay the same amount on site)
Pick-up is provided at your hotel, home, or the airport in Mumbai, in an air-conditioned private cab. Drop off is provided at the same location. If you are staying at a hotel, the guide will come at the agreed time and have the hotel’s concierge call your room. If you are arriving at the airport, the guide will meet you outside the arrivals area at the agreed time, and will be holding a card with your name. (Open in Google Maps)
• For security purposes, your cooperation is needed whenever personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at film shooting locations.
• This itinerary is tentative, as it depends on studio permissions.
• Photos cannot be taken unless permission is given. (Professional cameras are not allowed at shooting sites, unless permission is granted.)
• Please keep your mobile on silent mode when shooting is in progress and keep silent.
• Most studios are at locations distant from the city center and thus may take considerable time to reach. Kindly bear with such unavoidable consumption of time.
• Bollywood activities are not centralized in a single place in Mumbai, but are scattered around different sites.
• Lunch is meant for 2 or more participants.
For cruise passengers:
When you disembark from your cruise ship, make your way to the meeting point at the green gate. It is around a 5-8 minute walk.
Product ID: 29341