This combination tour is the perfect introduction to Mumbai and the vibrant movie industry of Bollywood. See the famous sights of the bustling city in air-conditioned comfort. Visit the Gateway of India, the Colaba Market, Bollywood studios, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at your hotel, home, or the airport in Mumbai, in an air-conditioned private cab. Drop off is provided at the same location. If you are staying at a hotel, the guide will come at the agreed time and have the hotel’s concierge call your room. If you are arriving at the airport, the guide will meet you outside the arrivals area at the agreed time, and will be holding a card with your name. Your guide will pick you up at 08:30 sharp.
- Discover the Gateway of India and the surrounding area
- Visit the heritage buildings within the Regal Circle, including the Prince of Wales Museum
- Treat yourself to some shopping at the Colaba causeway market
- See Mani Bhavan, where Ghandi once lived
- Experience art of Bollywood studio film shooting
- Pick-up and drop off
- Bottle of drinking water
- Transportation in an air-conditioned private car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a fine restaurant
- Studio entrance fees
- Any expenses not specified
- Admission to the sights (you can buy a supplement separately or pay the same amount on site)
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- For security purposes, your cooperation is needed whenever personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at film shooting locations.
- This itinerary is tentative, as it depends on studio permissions.
- Photos cannot be taken unless permission is given. (Professional cameras are not allowed at shooting sites, unless permission is granted.)
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode when shooting is in progress and keep silent.
- Most studios are at locations distant from the city center and thus may take considerable time to reach. Kindly bear with such unavoidable consumption of time.
- Bollywood activities are not centralized in a single place in Mumbai, but are scattered around different sites.
- Lunch is meant for 2 or more participants.
- For cruise passengers:
- When you disembark from your cruise ship, make your way to the meeting point at the green gate. It is around a 5-8 minute walk.