Explore India’s city of superlatives on a full-day private sightseeing tour of Mumbai. Visit the Gateway of India and the vibrant harbor. Drive down bustling streets, and stop at attractions, such as the Mani Bhawan, and Dhobi Ghat.
What to Expect
Tour Mumbai with a private guide and experience the city in a more intimate fashion. Formerly called Bombay, Mumbai is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra, the 2nd most populous city in the world and India's richest city.
See some of those riches on this 8-hour sightseeing tour. Cross the Gateway of India, overlooking Mumbai’s busy Harbour. See the Prince of Wales Museum, The Hanging Gardens, Marine Drive, and the extraordinary Dhobi Ghat, Mumbai’s unique and colorful outdoor laundry.
Learn about the city’s fascinating history, under the rule of the British, and during the struggle for independence. Visit Mani Bhawan, a small museum dedicated to the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi. And experience the Mumbai of today, full of life and energy, at Crawford Market. You will soon see why Mumbai has been named an Alpha world city, and is considered to be of great importance in the global economic system.
- All transportation using air-conditioned car/MPV/Tempo Traveler/or coach with driver
- Services of English speaking guide
- Government Service Tax 5.80%
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Please note other specially language Guide / German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Russian etc. (However the guides are subject to the availability at the time of guide booking.
What to Remember
• Supplement of USD 10 per person will be applicable if you require a guide in any other language than English, such as German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian etc. This is payable directly to the driver and is subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.
• If you are arrive by cruise ship, an extra supplement cost of USD 20 per person is applicable, payable directly to our driver.
• Please note that hotels located in the suburbs of Mumbai will incur an extra pick-up charge of USD 10 per person, payable directly to the driver and subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.