Explore India’s city of superlatives on a full-day private sightseeing tour of Mumbai. Visit the Gateway of India and the vibrant harbor. Drive down bustling streets, and stop at attractions, such as the Mani Bhawan, and Dhobi Ghat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Russian
- Tour Mumbai with a private guide and get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour
- Go to the Prince of Wales Museum
- Visit Mumbai's Hanging Gardens, and Marine Drive
- Watch the unique and colorful outdoor laundry of the Dhobi Ghat
- All transportation using air-conditioned car/MPV/Tempo Traveler/or coach with driver
- Services of English speaking guide
- Government Service Tax 5.80%
- Travel insurance
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Please note other specially language Guide / German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Russian etc. (However the guides are subject to the availability at the time of guide booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Supplement of USD 10 per person will be applicable if you require a guide in any other language than English, such as German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian etc. This is payable directly to the driver and is subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.
- If you are arrive by cruise ship, an extra supplement cost of USD 20 per person is applicable, payable directly to our driver.
- Please note that hotels located in the suburbs of Mumbai will incur an extra pick-up charge of USD 10 per person, payable directly to the driver and subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.