Experience a city within a city on this ethical walking tour of Dharavi. Known as the largest slum of Asia, it is home to small-scale industries and residents from all over India. Engage with locals to learn about its social and economic realities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please wear modest clothing, no low-cut or sleeveless tops or short shorts (pants) are allowed
- This tour is conducted in small groups of up to 6 people, you may be joined by other tourists on this walking tour
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable closed-toe walking shoes as some areas can be dirty, especially during the monsoon months from June to mid September.
- This tour has a strict no-photography policy to respect the privacy of local residents.