This private tour combines the classic attractions of the city of Mumbai, along with a 2-hour walk in the famous Dharavi slums, all in one day. See the famous Marine Drive, Dhobi Ghat laundromat, the Gateway of India and enjoy a ferry ride on the coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel, airport or cruise terminal in Mumbai.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please dress modestly
- Please wear a hat and comfortable walking shoes
- The minimum age is 4 years
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces at the slums, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Photography is strictly not allowed while visiting the slums