Experience the history and heritage of India on this full-day tour of the Elephanta Caves and the Prince of Wales Museum from Mumbai. Admire the Hindu sculpture and rock-cut architecture of the caves, then browse artworks from India, Nepal, and Tibet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick-up at Mumbai HotelsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking indoors
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Party groups
- Alcohol and drugs
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Feeding animals
- Red wine
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- A supplemental cost will be applied if you require guide services in a language other than English.
- During the Monsoon period from 15 June until 15 September, the tour of Elephanta caves will be weather permitting.
- If it is raining in Mumbai on the day of the tour, the trip to Elephanta caves cannot be undertaken. Similarly if there is high tide at the sea, this tour cannot be operated.