Experience the history and heritage of India on this full-day tour of the Elephanta Caves and the Prince of Wales Museum from Mumbai. Admire the Hindu sculpture and rock-cut architecture of the caves, then browse artworks from India, Nepal, and Tibet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a scenic ferry ride to Elephanta Island
- Explore the unique rock-cut temples of the Elephanta Caves
- See stunning Hindu sculptures
- Discover an impressive display of Asian art and natural history at the Prince of Wales Museum
- Learn about Indian art and architecture from your expert guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- A supplemental cost will be applied if you require guide services in a language other than English.
- During the Monsoon period from 15 June until 15 September, the tour of Elephanta caves will be weather permitting.
- If it is raining in Mumbai on the day of the tour, the trip to Elephanta caves cannot be undertaken. Similarly if there is high tide at the sea, this tour cannot be operated.