Take part in an exclusive Bollywood tour at the famous film studios in Mumbai. Watch a film brought to life during the process of production and learn about this star-studded industry. Finish the day with a special performance at Eros Theater.
What to Expect
Since 1931, when the talkies were introduced, India has produced more than 67,000 films in more than 30 languages. Explore the incredible Bollywood film industry during this tour in the heart of Mumbai.
Your driver will meet you at your hotel in the afternoon. From there you will get a good impression of the Bollywood film industry, from origin and evolution to the silent era and talkies.
Then you will be escorted to various shoots, where you will be allowed to watch shootings of feature films, TV Serials or ad-films. Get an exciting insight into the mechanics and conduct of a shooting, and explore different studios from the Chandivali Studio to the Gemini Studio.
Take a look into the make up department, experience the art of editing and dubbing, and watch the intricate processes of producing a film from background music to animation. Return back to the gates to meet your representative. From here, you will proceed to Juhu and Bandra to get a glimpse of the houses of famous film stars.
In the evening you will be treated to a screening of a Bollywood movie at the Eros Theater. Established in 1938, Eros Theater resides in the very heart of the city: Churchgate. After the movie you will drive to a restaurant in the city for dinner.
- Meet and assistance service by Gets Holidays
- Transport By A/C car as per the tour Itinerary, with all parking and toll tax included
- Accompanied English speaking Bollywood tour guide
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Entry ticket for Bollywood film studio
- Movie ticket
- All taxes
What's Not Included
- Any air & train fare
- Monuments fee
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare/strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. telephone calls, laundry, soft / hard drinks, meals, tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.