Dharavi is known as the beating heart of Mumbai and is a hub of economic activity. Join this 3 hour educational walking tour and discover the industrial and residential areas, as well as the vibrant street art, of this fascinating part of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please dress modestly (no low-cut tops or short shorts) and wear close-toed shoes as some areas can be can be dirty, especially during the monsoon months from June to mid September
- This tour adopts a strict no-photography policy while in the slum (to ensure the privacy of the residents)