See the main best sight of Mumbai including Marine drive,Dhobi Ghat (Mumbai's Laundry Men),Dharavi Slum,optional Bollywood Dance class with shooting studio experience and costal ferry ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotel / airport / Home lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will be holding a sign (Pla card) with your name and will pick you up at the doorstep step with in Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai/Pune.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is approximately 1 to 2 hours walking involved inside slum areas
- Females please dress modestly as there are cultural differences in the slum areas
- Photography is not allowed in slum areas
- Cruise ship customer pickup is done from the Green gate which is approximately 2 minutes walk from the cruise terminal or they can take a free bus shuttle service to reach green gate
- Dabbawala tour is not possible on Saturdays and Sundays, so instead the supplier will show you the Prince of Wales Museum