Immerse yourself in the local culture! This tour will take you to the local market where after buying all your supplies you'll take an exciting bus ride to the local home where your host and guide will guide you step by step to cook a traditional menu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Taste delicacies of the region
- Cook Yucatecan dishes
- Explore one of bustling Merida markets
- Meet local people
- Shop locally produced veggies
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Market tasting.
- Three meal course and beverages.
- Public transportation and Uber back to
- your hotel.
- Items of personal nature
- Tips to the guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotel Caribe (inner corner of Parque Hidalgo, calle 59 x 60, centro)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19, the local partner has put special measures in place to keep you safe during the tour. As such, please be advised that some restaurants, attractions, and experiences may be modified, will be limited in capacity, and subject to availability
- Vegan and vegetarian meal options available
- Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes