Step back in time as you explore Hacienda Mucuyché. Admire the architecture of this former plantation, and swim in the clear waters of its cenotes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Discover the remains of a former plantation and estate
- Be amazed by the architecture of the partially-restored buildings
- Cool off in the waters of Cenote Carlota and the Blue Cenote
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to cenotes
- Life jacket
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, the hacienda opening hours are subject to changes.
- The tour may be canceled in cases of bad weather.