Ascend 1,000 meters above sea level to the summit of Mount Vesuvius on a full-day trip from Naples. Hear the history of the volcano from your guide and admire breathtaking views of the Bay of Naples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from the address you have chosen from the list.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Head covering or kippah
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Free of charge for children 3 years and under
- Reduced price for children between the ages of 4 and 17 years old
- Different pick-up locations are possible (such as the main train station or sea port) upon request
- In the event that Vesuvius is forced to close due to natural causes, you will be allowed to change itinerary and/or receive a refund only for Vesuvius entrance fee