Experience the stunning splendour of Teide National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site - in this full day tour, complete with tapas and wine. Hike 3 hours through a range of extraordinary landscapes and admire breathtaking views of the island
What to Expect
For this exclusive guided tour, you will be picked up from your hotel. For the first stop, you are invited to have to drink a special barraquito in a local bar, before being driven to the the stunning Teide National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hike through a range of extraordinary landscapes, admiring breathtaking views of the island and learning about the geological history of this volcanic crater.
Established as a national park in 1954 and centered on Mount Teide, it is the highest peak, and one of the most-visited sites in Spain. Lace up your shoes and let your guide lead the way as you begin your hiking adventure through the ecological wonders of this volcanic expanse. The route is well planned, and you'll pass by fascinating scenery where volcanic shafts and lava flows have formed a range of colorful rock formations. You will see wonderful backdrops created by the natural forces of the volcanoes, all of which provide a beautiful array of photo-worthy lunar landscapes.
After 3 hours of trekking you will continue to the last eruption in the National Park, a flat expanse of fossilized lava. This area boasts some of the rarest indigenous plants on the island. Absorb the natural beauty of this area before heading to Vilaflor and La Escalona for a well-deserved lunch. Indulge in an array of typical Canarian tapas and local dishes, all washed down with tasty and refreshing wines.
- Local guide
- Meals and drinks
Know Before You Go
• The Teide Trekking Experience must be confirmed at least 48 hours in advanced
• Children aged 6 and younger are not allowed
• If you are pregnant, you should not take part
• If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate
• You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
• At least two people are required for this activity to take place
• Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos and Los Gigantes hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you mail to confirm your reservation
• This experience can be cancelled because bad weather conditions or any other cause if it can be dangerous for costumers