Visit 4 of the most popular scenic spots around Lake Kawaguchi area with the backdrop of the beautiful Mt. Fuji. Admire thatched houses, quaint villages, pagodas, and stunning flowers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour schedule may be slightly changed depending on traffic
- It may be difficult to see Mt. Fuji if the weather is bad
- Commentary on the bus may be given in English and Chinese simultaneously
- There is only one available drop-off point at the end of the tour, near Shinjuku Station (west exit), including for those that choose the Shinagawa departure location
- The Shinagawa meeting point option is bus leading to the Shinjuku Love Object departure location
- You need to climb stairs to reach the viewing platform next to Chureito Pagoda