Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
Pickup optionalPick-up service is available as an extra from hotels and accommodation in the cities of Taormina, Naxos and Letojanni. Please select the pick-up service upon booking.
- Enjoy an off-road ATV adventure on Mount Etna
- Discover the wine-making region of Castiglione di Sicilia
- Admire lava flows formed during past eruptions
Set off from the Alcantara Gorges, following dirt tracks in the direction of Castiglione di Sicilia, famous for its winemaking. Stop to admire the breathtaking views of the valley.
Continue on a bike trail to Linguaglossa, where you can see the little volcano of Moio Alcantara, Etna's farthest crater from the epicenter. Along the way you will have the chance to see the lava flows formed during numerous eruptions. You will then climb to Piano Provenzana at an altitude of 1,850 meters.
- Quad bike hire
- Expert guide
- Pick-up service (if selected)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Outside the main entrance of Gole dell'Alcantara Botanic Park. Once inside the parking area, you will see a green gazebo on the right side. You will meet your guide at the gazebo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- High-heeled shoes
• Drivers must present a B or A1 driving license
• Each ATV carries up to two people