Admire the colors of the sunset from Mount Etna on this unforgettable 2-hour hike. Departing from Taormina, discover the wonders of Etna, marvel at extinct craters, learn about the area’s vegetation, and soak up breathtaking views from start to finish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from, or near, your accommodation in Taormina and Giardini Naxos. For participants staying in Letojanni and Castelmola, a convenient meeting point will be provided. For those coming from different areas, accessible meeting points will also be provided with additional free parking areas.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please provide your phone number/email address, so the local operator can contact you the day before the tour to arrange pickup details
- Please note that the departure time can vary depending on the daily sunset time and/or particular weather/volcanic conditions
- Please note, this tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments, asthma, epilepsy, or high blood pressure