Experience the thrill of a lifetime on a tandem skydive above New Zealand's Abel Tasman National Park. Fly up to 13,000 or 16,500 feet (4,000 or 5,000 meters), then jump out of the plane and shoot back down to earth in tandem with a professional skydiver.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Hangar, One/16 College St, Motueka 7120, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you are 18 or younger, you must have a parent or legal guardian present on the day of the jump
- You must weigh less than 220 pounds (100 kilograms) to take part in the skydive
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The hours of operation are from sunrise to sunset. You will receive confirmation of your exact activity time when you call the local partner to confirm your reservation
- The activity depends on the weather conditions. If any weather issues are anticipated, the local partner will call you at least an hour prior to your activity time, if not before
- If bad weather prevents you from taking part in the activity on your booked day, the local partner can re-book you on the spot or issue a full refund if you can’t do another day