See the sights of Gozo on a Jeep tour and get amazing views of the landscapes and hidden gems of the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Arabic, Dutch, Russian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Maltese, Serbian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Valletta, Sliema, St Julians, Qawra/Bugibba/St Pauls Bay, Mellieha, Marfa, and Gozo. You will receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the activity provider. (please check your spam folder) Valletta at 8:00 AM Sliema at 8:15 AM St Julians at 8:30 AM Qawra/Bugibba/St Pauls Bay at 8:45 AM Mellieha at 9:15 AM Marfa at 9:20 AM Gozo at 9:30 AM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Face mask or protective covering
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- - The entrance fee to the Ġgantija temple complex is not included in the price of the tour
- - Boat ride in Dwejra fee is not included in the price of the tour.
- - This tour is suitable for all ages
- - Please provide your phone number and email at booking in order to receive information about pickup from the local partner