Discover the culture of the Chagga tribe in Materuni Village, a short trip from Moshi Town. Hike to spectacular 80-meter (262-feet) waterfalls, savor a traditional lunch with a local banana beer, and learn about and make coffee at a coffee plantation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait for one of the local partner's representatives to collect you at your hotel or other confirmed pickup point in Moshi Town.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Take a change of clothes if you would like to swim
- Pack extra bottles of water
- Take swimwear and sunscreen
- Please be advised that if you select the pickup option in Arusha, it will be a 2-hour drive to arrive at Kilimanjaro