Learn an old, folk, artistic craft. You will feel like a real artist, using a wooden surface instead of a canvas. You will get a brush, colored paints, and will have the opportunity to express your fantasy on the wooden Russian doll - Matryoshka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese
- Private group
- Enjoy an experience like a real Russian artist
- Make a handmade unique and colorful souvenir from Russia
- Learn about Russian traditional folk arts
- Take your handmade Matryoshka memento
- Pickup in centrally located hotel or another central point of Moscow
- Tour with a private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- Izmailovo tour
- Matryoshka workshop
- Public transport ticket
- Hotel pick-p by car (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Wear comfortable shoes.