Broaden your knowledge of Russian culture by bathing with water, steam bath, steam bath with venik – the bandle of birch twigs with leaves – and bath massage. Refreshment following this ritual will be invigorating.
What to Expect
You will be met at the hotel by your local guide, who will escort you to the Kalitnikovskaya Banyas.
Along the way, your guide will tell you an amazing story of Kalitnikovskiye Banyas and its special steam bath routines, as well as the origins of the bathhouse culture in Russia. In the banya, you will be able to fully enjoy all the richness and diversity of this Russian bathhouse tradition. Bath accessories for using during the visit of the Banya will be given, and you fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Russian tradition of bathing by healing vapors in the Russian steam room, plunge into the refreshing cool pool and try the ritual of Venik soaring.
End by trying a healing massage to choose from the available types of massage of a day for a full-body relaxation. Drink a wellness herbal tea and get the unique souvenir-surprise in Russian style. You will feel relaxed, strong and full of energy.
- Entrance fees
- Bathing suites and towels available for using within your session in the Banya
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- One-way shared transfer
- Apersonal bath assistant (who will provide for you individual steam bath
- ritual with venik)
- A massage of your choice
- A unique steam bath ritual with steam prepared with using of horseradish and
- A Russian-style sourvenir
- A wellness herbal tea
What's Not Included
- Additional food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off ((If you wish, you can place additional order and request us to arrange for you transfer from the Kalitnikovskiye Banyas back to hotel or other place in Moscow.)
Know Before You Go
• Men only
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required