During this tour you will see the main tourists attractions of the Russian capital, such as Red Square, the Kremlin, the State Tretyakov Gallery and many more.
What to Expect
On day one, see Moscow University, the Moscow metro (where you will discover why the Moscow subway is known as the most beautiful in the world), and the beautiful Kremlin. This is the historical, spiritual and political heart of Moscow and the city's most famous landmark and tourist attraction. It's an intriguing ensemble of buildings with an architectural variety that reveals a long and fascinating history. At the end of the day head back to the hotel or enjoy an optional evening cruise with dinner (additional expense).
On the second day see Novodevichy Convent, one of the city’s most beautiful groups of buildings and full of history and treasures. The adjacent Novodevichy Cemetery and the State Tretyakov Gallery are other highlights of the day. In the evening, again, there is an optional program.
- Transportation by private van for sightseeing tour (day one) and convent tour (day two)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to museums and other sites
What's Not Included
- Moscow night cruise
Know Before You Go
• Discounts apply for parties of over six people
• For cancellations made 10 to 5 days prior to arrival the client shall pay 50% of the first night of the accommodation cancelled (night with the maximum number of rooms booked) and 20% of the tour
• For cancellations made less than 4 days prior to arrival or in case of no shows, the cancellation charge shall amount to 100% of the first night of the accommodation cancelled and 100% of the tour