Moscow Metro TourProduct ID: 19283
From $30 per personBook now
- Discover the history and legends of the Moscow Metro
- Visit Kropotkinskaya, often called the Palace for the People
- Snap photos of the magnificent mosaics of Russian victories on the Komsomolskaya
- Marvel at the stained glass of Novoslobodskaya
- Contemplate the grandeur of the Soviet state in Revolution Square
- Enjoy the magnificent art deco design on Mayakovskaya, recognized as the most beatiful metro station in the world
The main architect of the system once declared, "They used to have palaces for king's, we are going to build palaces for the people!" Today, your tour guide will show you these underground palaces and furnish them with the liveliest of historic details. Visit iconic metro stations including Revolution Square, Komsomolskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Mayakovskaya.
As you venture deeper into the system, you'll continue to learn fun and interesting stories while being led through this labyrinth of stations and transfers. It's a great tour for anyone looking to get a different perspective on this great city.
- Metro tickets
If arriving at metro stations Biblioteka Imeni Lenina (red line) or Aleksandrovskiy Sad (light blue line), use any exit. The tour stars at 14:00 next to the Kremlin at the square in front of Kutafiya tower (it looks like a crown: white with red) next to its big arch. Your guide will hold a sign reading "Moscow Metro tour" or "Moscow Kremlin tour." (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 19283