Moscow: Guided Tour of Red Square, Kremlin & Metro
- Enjoy fast-track entrance to the ancient fortress of Moscow, the Kremlin
- Visit the three oldest cathedrals of Moscow
- Be amazed by 7 awe-inspiring Moscow underground metro stations
- Take stunning photos at the Red Suare with the St. Basil's cathedral as a backdrop
Next, you’ll exit the Kremlin and continue on to the Red Square, one of the biggest attractions in the centre of Russia’s capital. Here, you’ll marvel at the fabulous St Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Mausoleum, and the luxurious GUM.
In the third part of the tour, you’ll delve into the Moscow underground and learn all about the history of Russia’s first metro system, the ideology behind the design, and its modern redevelopment. The underground’s beautiful architectural styles will vary from art deco to neoclassicism as you switch between the lines. You’ll also pass by one of the largest and most opulent stations of the Circle Line, decorated with mosaics, statues, and stained glass. After the tour, your guide will help direct you to anywhere you please.
- Expert guide for 4 hours
- Entrance fee to the Kremlin
- Metro tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if add-on option is selected
- All taxes
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
You'll meet your guide in front of Kutafya Tower, a white tower with a red crown and a black iron gate outside the Moscow Kremlin. The nearest metro station is "Biblioteka imeni Lenina" on the red line. Your guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶