Moscow: Guided Metro & Museum of Cosmonautics Tour
- Discover the best Moscow Metro stations from the Soviet period that date from 1934–1960
- Dive into the history of Soviet and international cosmonautics and space science
- Marvel at the most important museum in Moscow
- Benefit from a professional English-speaking guide
After meeting your professional English-speaking guide at the meeting point, take a metro tour that lasts 30-50 minutes. Admire the work of outstanding architects and engineers, as well as the beauty of the underground system, and compare the different architectural styles with the help of your guide.
Next, head to the Space Museum, which was opened on April 10, 1981, in celebration of the day when Yuri Gagarin became the first human to orbit the Earth in space 20 years before. Here, plunge into the history of Soviet and international cosmonautics, or space science.
With your guide, discover many of the museum's 85,000 different items and exhibits. See the models of the first sputniks, the first space station, and a miniature spaceship, and marvel at the model of the Mir Space Station’s main module.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Ticket to the Moscow Metro
- Ticket to the Space Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Gather at the entrance to the Revolutionary Square metro station (Ploshad Revolustii), next to the Shokoladnitsa cafe. Look for your guide carrying a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶