Moscow: 2-Hour Tretyakov Gallery Private Tour
- Explore the permanent collections of the Tretyakov Gallery
- Travel through the 17th century to the beginning of the 20th century
- Discover the collection of icons from the 12th to the 17th centuries
- Visit the main museum to discover Russian art in Moscow
Founded in 1854 by Pavel Tretyakov who wanted to make his collection of Russian paintings available to the greatest number of viewers, the Tretyakov Gallery has the richest collection of Russian pictorial art from the 12th to the 20th centuries. As you walk through the rooms of the gallery, find out why it is known as one of the foremost repositories of Russian fine art in the world.
Explore a unique collection of Russian paintings, dating back to the 19th century, including the great works of Ivan Aivazovsky, Ivan Shishkin, Alexander Ivanov, Konstantin Korovin, Ilya Repin, Valentin Serov, Vasily Surikov and many others. Finally, discover the room devoted to the works of Mikhail Vrubel, with his impressive works of art filled with mysterious beauty.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- 2-hour private guided tour
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Tretyakov Gallery, near the statue of Pavel Tretyakov. Address: Lavrushinsky Ln, 10, Moskva, Russia, 119017. Your guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶