Moscow: 2-Hour Kremlin Guided Tour and Priority Entrance
- Visit the Kremlin, one of the brightest jewels of Russian culture
- Explore the complex of cathedrals and discover their secrets
- See the official residence of the Russian president
Explore the triangular enclosure of high red brick walls extending over 28 hectares between the Moskva River and Red Square. See how the walls are punctuated by 19 defensive towers, each with its own name and its own unique architectural style.
In addition to the Presidential Administration in the Senate Palace and the official residence of the President in the Terems Palace, the Kremlin contains many architectural treasures, including four cathedrals, two churches and many palaces. Your guide will present them to you and you will be able to visit several of them on this unforgettable tour in the heart of Russia.
- A 2-hour guided tour
- Priority entrance tickets to the Kremlin
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you in the Kremlin's cashier office building, located in Alexander Gardens. He will be holding a sign with your name on it and will be there 15 minutes before the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
• Mobile vouchers accepted: you don't need to print anything