Warm up in a luxurious bar then move to Europe’s highest restaurant, with breathtaking views from the 62nd floor of the Federation Tower. Top off the evening with a nightclub frequented by only the most elite clientele.
What to Expect
Enjoy a night out in Moscow and visit one of the best places this city has to offer. Your transfer will pick you up from your hotel, then move you from one spot to another escorted by an English-speaking guide.
First, you will be taken to an artsy bar in the prestigious district of Moscow, where your cover charge for a cocktail is covered, and you will be in the priority line for admission. After you warm up, you will leave the city far below you, and arrive at a restaurant situated on the 62nd floor of an ultra-modern urban skyscraper, notorious for being beyond reach for most. It is a nostalgic 1960s spot: trendy, and a little bit crazy. Vibrant colors in the Andy Warhol and Blow Up style create a festive vibe and awaken a flurry of emotions. While waiting for your freshly prepared dinner to be cooked and served, you will enjoy stupendous view of the city. Main course dish, salad and drink are included.
The last venue will be a nightclub where you will have some time to unwind and dance. Choose a complementary cocktail to rev up your night!
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking local Guide
- Transfer during the crawl
- Main course dish, salad and a drink at restaurant
- A cocktail at the bar and a cocktail at the nightclub
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (If you wish, you can make additional order and request for your tour operator to arrange for a transfer for you from the motorbike center back to your hotel or another place in Moscow.)
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• There is a maximum of 7 people allowed per booking
• It is forbidden to film or take photos on a professional camera
• Please note that the dress code bans the following: shorts, sandals, boogie jeans, athletic shoes, athletic attire, cutoffs, hats