See, feel, and taste the produce from some of Melbourne’s best food, beer, and wine locations throughout the Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas. Savor the experience that locals live day-in day-out, discovering a truly genuine local experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
<p>Your pickup is scheduled at the Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street @ 8:30am. To ensure a seamless experience, kindly arrive 10 minutes before your departure time.<p> <p>We also provide some alternative pickup locations to make your experience more convenient. If you'd like to update your pickup location, simply send us an email at least 72 hours before the tour departure, and we'll gladly confirm the new pickup time for you. You have the following options to choose from:<p> <p>- 7:55am - Mercure Melbourne Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank - 8:05am - Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St - 8:15am - Her Majesty's Theatre - 219 Exhibition St<p> <p>Remember, your pickup change will be officially confirmed once you receive an email from us.<p>Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please inform of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Child fares apply to all travelers aged between 0-15 years, who must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats or child booster seats can be provided on request at least 72 hours prior to tour departure, you may also supply your own
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- Tour stops may vary from time to time