Kayak Fishing is becoming increasingly popular, so come and give it a go and see why everyone is getting hooked. Learn the techniques and have some fun. Great for the whole family.
What to Expect
Kayak Fishing is becoming increasingly popular so come give it a go and see why everyone is getting hooked. Learn the techniques and have lots of fun. It's a great way to target estuary species, get into those otherwise difficult to reach locations, and explore the waterways or simply enjoy being on the water.
The four hour Guided Kayak Estuary Fishing Tours offer great value, assistance and tips on estuary fishing. Leave the beach and head to a nearby island, only a few minutes paddling to the fishing locations, ensuring you have lots of time for tips and proper fishing.
- The use of all fishing tackle and lures
- The fishing kayak, paddles, life jackets and all associated equipment
- A tour guide to give you assistance and offer tips
- Bottled water
Know Before You Go
• Please provide a mobile contact number
• Please refer to the cancellation policy on the website - www.sunshinecoastafloat.com.au
• All trips are subject to minimum passenger numbers and weather conditions
• Wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear - thongs