Special Montserrat Scooter Tour: 8 Hours by VespaProduct ID: 40363
From US$479.38 Per group up to 4Book now
- Explore the beautiful landscapes of Montserrat by Vespa
- Visit the monastery on the mountain
- See the Church of Colònia Güell, an unfinished work by Gaudí
Later on the tour you’ll visit a famous Gaudí monument as well, the Cripta Güell, an unfinished church.
Before you start out on your adventure, your guide will provide a briefing about the sites on the itinerary and ask if you have additional spots you’d like to see as well.
You’ll ride to the monastery on Montserrat, see the uncompleted Cripta Güell, designed by Gaudí, and stop for a picnic.
- 2 helmets
- Double locks
- Basic Insurance
The tour operator office is located near the Sagrada Familia, at Pasaje Simó, 24. Please contact the operator with any questions before or after booking. (Open in Google Maps)
• The price is per Vespa and not per person. One Vespa fits a maximum of 2 people
• Previous experience with a Vespa, an international driver's license and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) are required to take part
• Please note that there is a required security deposit of €300 per Vespa. This deposit will be voided once the Vespas are returned at the end of the tour
• Opening times
Product ID: 40363