Visit Chateau Chillon, located right on the shores of Lake Geneva on a very small island, where breathtaking scenery, 14th-century art, and fascinating history await you.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Parking is available for 3 hours in front of Chillon Castle — you must collect a permit which is available from the ticket office free of charge
- Dogs are not allowed on the castle grounds, however, kennels are available at the Bazar
- The Chateau is not fully wheelchair accessible and is not suitable for prams, you are advised to bring a baby carrier
- Small and medium lockers are available in the cafeteria for a deposit of 1 CHF
- Audioguides are available to rent onsite for 6 CHF