Enjoy unbeatable views from 60-meters high, four seasons a year, on Canada’s largest observation wheel. Choose to upgrade to a private gondola or beat the crowd with the early bird option.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
362 Rue de la Commune Street East, Montreal, QC H2Y 0B4. On arrival, skip the ticket line and check-in at the photo booth located to the left of the Observation Wheel, beyond the ticket booth. Present the barcode on your voucher to the staff to be scanned. The Wheel is easily accessible on foot or by bus and metro from downtown Montreal. The closest metro stations are Champ-de-Mars and Place-d’Armes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket has no set time, and is valid for a one-time entry to the Montreal Observation Wheel during the attraction’s opening hours
- Entrance for children under 3 years old is free of charge
- The wheel can accommodate wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- The Montreal Observation Wheel operates every day, whatever the weather. Rest assured that its state-of-the-art gondolas will protect you from the elements
- All Covid-19 measures must be followed in accordance with the Quebec Province safety regulations