Montreal Old Port: La Grande Roue Entry Ticket
- Step aboard the tallest observation wheel in Canada
- Admire 360° panoramic views of the city and surrounds from 60-meters high
- Relax in climate-controlled gondolas offering exceptional views year-round
- Upgrade to a private gondola or beat the crowd with the early bird option
The wheel is located in the heart of the picturesque setting of Old Port, on the shore of the Saint Lawrence River. Step aboard climate-controlled gondolas with ultra-clear glass for unbeatable panoramic views 60-meters high. Year round, rain, snow or shine, admire exceptional views of the city and its surroundings. Your ride will last around twenty breathtaking minutes. No matter the weather, the temperate gondolas will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Under the sun or stars, enjoy the historic buildings of Old Montreal, the city center’s eclectic architecture, Mont-Royal, and the majestic Saint Lawrence River. On a clear day, you can admire up to 28-kilometers of the horizon. As dusk falls, Montreal’s lights up in color, creating a romantic and festive atmosphere. At the base of the wheel, relax on terraces or saver a tasty treat at the onsite cafe and bistro. You can upgrade your experience with the option of a private gondola for 8 people.
- Entry ticket
- Access to onsite cafe and bistro
- Wi-Fi onsite
Prepare for the activity
362 Rue de la Commune Street East, Montreal, QC H2Y 0B4. On arrival, skip the ticket line and check-in at the photo booth located to the left of the Observation Wheel, beyond the ticket booth. Present the barcode on your voucher to the staff to be scanned. The Wheel is easily accessible on foot or by bus and metro from downtown Montreal. The closest metro stations are Champ-de-Mars and Place-d’Armes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Entrance for children under 3 years old is free of charge
• The wheel can accommodate wheelchairs and mobility scooters