Discover the magic of Quebec City on a guided day trip by bus from Montreal. Be charmed by narrow streets, steep hills and historic treasures, and see a waterfall 1.5 times bigger than Niagara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
1001 Dorchester Square, Montreal, Quebec. This is located between Peel Street and Metcalfe Street. Look for the sliding glass doors opposite the park, indicated by the ? signage. Check-in at the ticket counter located within the Tourist Information Center. Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off is available from downtown Montreal, by prior arrangement and subject to availability. Contact the local partner at least 24 hours in advance to arrange this.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off is available from downtown Montreal, subject to availability. Please contact the local partner at least 24 hours in advance to arrange this