Explore Montreal with a gregarious and passionate guide who will show you all the hidden gems of the city and help you discover Montreal like a real local. Marvel at the elegance and old-world style of the most European city in North America.
What to Expect
Explore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about the city and eager to share all the information that will help you make the most of your trip. Get to know Montreal through the eyes of a Lokafyer on a 2, 3 or 4 hour private tour.
Meet your guide at your accommodation and head out on the tour to get familiar with the neighborhood. Learn about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around, and the top things to see and do.
By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
- Local guide (Lokafyer)
- Customized private walking tour
What's Not Included
- Transportation around the city
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
It is possible to start the tour at any centrally located landmark or intersection in the city.
Know Before You Go
• Children below 3 years of age join for free
• Children from 3-12 years are eligible for a 50 percent discount
• If would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of admission for the Lokafyer (local guide) as well
• You can request a specific time for the tour
• As this is a walking tour, comfortable shoes are recommended