Enjoy this popular adrenaline-fueled and fun-filled Montreal attraction in the picturesque Old Port. Experience an unforgettable thrill ride gliding across the beautiful Bonsecours lagoon as you zip down a 1200-foot steel cable zipline.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tyrolienne MTL Zipline to begin the activity. Check-in is at the base of the 100-foot Zipline Tower with a red and white sign with "Zipline" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is recommended for those weighing between 50-250 lbs
- This attraction is weather dependent and may be required to close if weather is bad, please contact local supplier if you're unsure
- Cellphones may not be used on the tower or during the Zipline without the use of a cellphone glove, which will be provided
- You will be required to sign a waiver
- A hair tie is available for use during the activity
- Photos are not included in the activity