Explore Old Montreal on this small-group guided walking tour. Discover the city's historic and culturally significant neighborhood. Listen to stories and learn fun facts as you navigate the streets
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts outside of the Marché Saint Laurent boutique & café at 503 Place d'Armes. The shop is located on the ground floor of the Edifice Aldred (tall beige-stone building) on the edge of Place d'Armes Square. If you are standing on the square and facing the Notre-Dame Basilica, the café is off to your left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age to join the tour is 12 years old
- Note that we cover a fair distance, at a decent pace. Most of the 2-hour tour is walking or standing and places to sit are limited.
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with physical/visual impairments or mobility restrictions due to varied terrain (cobblestones, stairs) and the length of the tour
- This experience runs in all weather conditions
- The tour is capped at a maximum of 10 participants to guarantee a personalized experience