Get bird's eye views of Montreal on a 20 or 30-minute helicopter flight above the city. Fly over the Olympic Stadium, Downtown Montreal, Mont Royal, Parc Jean Drapeau, the Jacques Cartier Bridge and Saint Lawrence River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 20 - 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Esperanto
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The tour is subject to a maximum of 3 people per booking, with a combined weight of no more than 650 pounds (295 kilograms)
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds (113 kilograms) won't be able to board the helicopter
- The tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The availability of the tour cannot be checked without making a booking
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- The tour is free for children under 24 months old