Cruise the St. Lawrence River and see Montreal’s amazing sights from the water. On board the lovely Cavalier Maxim river vessel, see the waterfront buildings while a certified guide narrates a fascinating city history full of anecdotes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months. It is recommended that you use public transport or arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Rain Policy: Unless the weather presents a danger to the security of the passengers, cruises are not canceled due to rain. There is always an enclosed area on the boat
- Wheelchair policy: unfortunately wheelchairs cannot be accepted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides