YS Falls, Black River and Appleton Rum Tour ComboProduct ID: 41624
From US$211.54 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceFront of hotel lobby, front desk area in Grand Palladium Resort
- Drive along the beautiful south coast of Jamaica
- Visit to the majestic 7 tiered natural wonder, YS Falls
- Access to canopy rides at YS Falls, which take you down through the foliage high above the falls
- Access to river tubing rides and gardens at YS Falls, boasting spectacular views!
The Black River Safari
Enjoy the Black River with a tantalizing boat ride on the largest navigable river and wetland in Jamaica. Your knowledgeable captain will update you on the ecology and history of the Black River and the over 100 species of birds and wildlife.
YS Falls opened in Jamaica in the early 1990's. YS Falls is a natural, botanical experience. Journey on a 10 minute jitney ride across the pastures that will lead you to the breathtaking, cascading falls you long to behold which are surrounded by magnificent flora and fauna of great beauty!
The Appleton Estate
Appleton Estate is the blender of Jamaica's finest and signature Appleton rum. Visit this historical Appleton Rum distillery located on the picturesque south coast of Jamaica. Sample freshly pressed cane juice and “wet sugar.” Appleton Estate has been blending flavorful rums since 1749.
- 1 Private Round trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Gratuities (optional)
- Fee does not cover purchases made during shopping experience, canopy rides or river tubing
• Best to take your bathing suits, sneakers, towels, camera and cash
• Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the tour option selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site
• All of our vehicles are non-smoking
Product ID: 41624