Visit the home of Jamaica’s very own legendary black magic woman, Annie Palmer. Learn of the history of this estate that has fascinated generations and even today, there are claims of sightings of Annie’s ghost passing through the great house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from in front of hotel lobby, front desk area in Montego Bay.
- Private group
- Learn of the chilling stories of the legendary White Witch of Rose Hall
- Knock a few drinks back at Annie's Pub known for concocting a “Witch’s Brew”
- Visit the gift shop containing pictures and letters that lend credence to the house's supernatural claims
- 1 Round trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Free Red Stripe Beer for groups of 5 and over
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash.
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking.