The stunning Rose Hall Great House looks out on the Caribbean Sea from a hill on the former Rose Hall Sugar Estate. Enjoy a small-group tour of this historically important attraction and learn about the cruelty of its former owner, Annie Palmer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from any hotel, villa and vacation rental, airport or your cruise ship in Montego Bay. You must provide your pick up time from the pick up point at the point of booking this trip. Hotels Pick Up Your driver will be waiting at the hotel entrance gate with a sign saying Paradise Palms Jamaica. Kindly provide your hotel room number. Cruise Ship Pick Up If you are arriving on a cruise ship kindly let us know the time you want to be picked up. Your driver will be waiting just across the road from the ship with a sign saying Paradise Palms Jamaica. Airport Pick Up Your driver will be waiting just outside arrival with a sign saying Paradise Palms Jamaica.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Don't forget your camera!
- Entry fees ($30) to this activity is payable by guests
- Paradise Palms Jamaica Transportation only provides your transportation